Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 4,700 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 7 Tips for the Adoption Journey: Surviving the Wait 12 comments May 2012
- 2 Unique Adoption Journal 9 comments January 2013
- 3 Year for Year 13 comments August 2012
- 4 What to Expect the First Year After Adopting 10 comments February 2013
- 5 4 Tips to Prepare Emotionally to Parent an Adopted Child 14 comments January 2013
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2013. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.